The Aim of Education for everyone:
- We need your help, for an active role in bringing education to children all over the world, who are less fortunate than you.
- Education for Everyone, strive to bring education to third world countries. This campaign aims to gain funding from the public and the government to help us fund primary and secondary education to areas all over the world, which have not received these basic needs yet.
- Also to raise money to provide scholarships for students who wish to embark on further study in their own or other nations.
- We work with the children in the areas in which they live, to successfully do this we need an array of qualified teachers and even volunteers from the public who wish to help teach these children, things such as english and mathematics.
- To work with the children in their areas, which can be remote, we need facilities. These facilities will require the likes of builders and carpenters, who are paid volunteers willing to travel to areas to help work on these schools along with locals who are capable of helping with the construction of these proposed education facilities.
We at Education for Everyone believe that it is a sacred right to receive education. Over 57 million children not receiving this right, along with this it has been estimated that over 250 million children are deprived of quality education to teach them to reach or write. Our goal is to:
- Provide education for underprivileged youth in third world countries, and;
- Provide safe environment for these children to be educated in.
It is even stated in the United Nation (UN) charter of Human Rights in Article 26:
- Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
We feel that the more fortunate parts of the world need to help fund others who struggle to receive a proper education, and even more important, take part in the helping of other’s in receiving this education.
Eduction for Everyone, will be using a series of videos in this advertising campaign to evoke emotion in the public to be motivated to volunteer or donate to our cause in helping others.
The videos we have made show children living in certain impoverished situations, with no chance of escape unless we as people help them. The videos will also feature stories of individual children such as Malala Yousafzai, a girl who was shot by the Taliban for trying to go to school and stories of other people suffering from their situations such as the 200 girls in Nigeria who have been kidnapped by the Islam extremist group Boko Haram. These videos will also show the need for education to defeat religious extremism.
In these videos we will also like be appeal to the good emotions you feel after you help someone, with videos of our volunteers with the children helping them and being appreciated with the gratitude of the kids they have helped. Like this one below:
Target Audience and Audience Profiles that I would like to target are the ages 16 and above, these are people who are generally tech savvy and involved in world events as they spend lots of time on social media. The people will be moderate to heavy users of the internet.
The campaign will be posted onto Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The Audience who donates will be updated by email of the progress of the construction and functioning of schools, along with the progress of the students.
The volunteers will have a chance either paid or unpaid (depending on qualifications), to travel overseas and help in the construction and setting up of the schools, along with meeting the children. These are great opportunities for travel and great for the CV.
Videos, Social Media profiles and the Website will go online, on 20th of September 2014 and the campaign will go on for around a year before we gain enough funding to launch action overseas.